Broken wing; flight stops
Weary, builds her strength; there’s hope
Fly; fall; try again
Young eagle grows tired; still hopes
Everlasting God gives strength
Isaiah 40:28 – 31
Instruction for a four minute Meditation:
- Read poem out loud.
- Emphasize words that have meaning to you.
- Breathe deeply, exhale during reading, and meditate.
- Silently read poem to the rhythm of your breathing
- Having eyes closed, remain silent.
- Probing your heart, ask, “What does the poem mean to me?”
- Throughout the day, you may continue to ponder the meaning.
- Thank God for His compassion, wisdom, and comfort.